We've Recovered Millions For Our Clients

How Do I Get an Insurance Adjuster to Come to my Home and Assess the Damage?

Insurance companies should send a field adjuster to assess damages in homeowners’ insurance claims. If they do not, you may need to get an insurance claim attorney involved.