We've Recovered Millions For Our Clients

What should I do if my Insurance Company says that the Damage does not Exceed my Deductible?

Teaming up with an insurance claim attorney can help you if your insurance company states your deductible is greater than the damage caused. A reevaluation of your property damage from another expert will likely be needed.